Voting is now open for the JTM 2023 Beer Cheese Throwdown! Vote Now after reviewing the great collection of recipes featuring JTM Beer Cheese or Beer Cheese Base to select your favorite. The two recipes with the most votes by March 31, 2023, 11:59 EST will be invited to participate in the final Beer Cheese Throwdown at the 2023 National Restaurant Show. You may vote once per day per valid email address.
Chophouse Truffle Steak Fries with Beer Cheese
Truffle steak fries served with a beach blonde ale beer cheese
Sweet and Savory take on your classic shrimp and grits with a cajun twist plus beer cheese
Double Cheese Tennessee Hot Fries
French fries dusted with Tennessee dry rub seasoning and topped with pimento cheese ranch, beer cheese, bacon and a drizzle of Mike’s Hot Honey
Dipper potatoes topped with slow roasted pork and bacon then smothered with tangy BBQ sauce and beer cheese
Braised beef, beer cheese, and mozzarella on country white bread with beer cheese and chili broth
Beer cheese chips, covered with local IPA beer cheese, pretzel croutons, and smoked sea salt flakes
Our beer cheese is made with real Wisconsin cheese curds and PBR by Jesus himself!
Cider Braised Short Ribs with Beer Cheese Risotto
Cider Short Ribs, Beer Cheese Risotto, Beer Cheese Battered Shallot Straws, Beer Cheese Granules
- Contest Sponsored by JTM Provisions Company, Inc. dba J.T.M. Food Group.
- No purchase is necessary to enter and a purchase will not improve the odds of winning.
- Receipt of the prize is restricted to participation in the 2023 Nation Restaurant Show on behalf of J.T.M. Food Group.
- To be eligible, participants must (1) own and operate a verified establishment that is open and serves food or intends to serve food to customers, (2) be 21 years of age or older, and (3) all eligible entries must use Beer Cheese or Beer Cheese Base produced by J.T.M. Food Group.
- Limit of one free sample case to each verified establishment while supplies last.
- By submitting photographs and recipes to J.T.M. Food Group through social media or otherwise, you grant an irrevocable license to J.T.M. Food Group to use the photographs and recipes in all mediums.
- J.T.M. Food Group reserves the right to cancel or delay the trip for any reason including in the event that the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show is cancelled or delayed.
- J.T.M. reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions within its sole discretion.
- All rights reserved.